• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazing Race: Unfinished Business

CaptainAwesome

Reaction score
Figured this thread needed to be moved over here.

CBS froze up for me coming out of the last commercial so don't know what went down to make Kent and Vixyn fall that far behind, i guess their water-taxi idea was as miserable as it looked. Happy Ron and Christine are gone but would have preferred the Goths to be gone, i can't stand Kent, may be the most annoying person who i've ever seen on this show.

i really like everyone else and will be happy as long as anyone other than the Goths win it all. I don't like Jen and Keisha as much as the other 4 teams but wouldn't mind them winning. Don't know who i'm going to root against once the Goths finally get eliminated which will hopefully be next week.

Christine is a very likeable person and I hate to see her go. Her dad was annoying as crap.

I agree that MarqueeMoon and Vyxen have to be eliminated next week. They are totally incompetent and their luck is running out.

I've grown to love Miss Kentucky (I forget her name) and I'm pulling for she and her dad to win it all, although the Cowboys and the Globetrotters are solid guys too.

Wow, I hated seeing Gary / Mallory and the Cowboys pulling up the rear this week. I'm glad it was a non-elimination leg.

I was really getting ticked off with the ridiculously easy roadblocks this week. Hopefully they'll give them something a little more challenging next week so the Goths can finally go home.

Wow, I hated seeing Gary / Mallory and the Cowboys pulling up the rear this week. I'm glad it was a non-elimination leg.

I was really getting ticked off with the ridiculously easy roadblocks this week. Hopefully they'll give them something a little more challenging next week so the Goths can finally go home.

I cannot believe how much the "male" goth complained and had to stop all the time during the couch challenge. It's a small thing, couldn't be that heavy you baby. Use the wheels to roll it if you need to.

They really need to let the teams either have separate flights or non-flying starts. Everyone bunches up so there is no real advantage to starting first.

Kent has to be the biggest bitch that has ever been on this show. why in the world did they bring them back for this season.

thank god this was a non-elimination leg. i really hope Gary/Mallory can make it to the finals along with the Cowboys and the Trotters or Zev and Justin. as long as that happens i really dont care who wins.

i agree that they need to separate the teams a little more but overall i think the challenges this season have been a lot better than in the last few

I literally can't stand that thing.

Kent has to be the biggest bitch that has ever been on this show. why in the world did they bring them back for this season.

thank god this was a non-elimination leg. i really hope Gary/Mallory can make it to the finals along with the Cowboys and the Trotters or Zev and Justin. as long as that happens i really dont care who wins.

i agree that they need to separate the teams a little more but overall i think the challenges this season have been a lot better than in the last few

Everything you said is pretty much how I feel.

I'll take any of those four teams in about that order.
Outside of the chimney sweep challenge, I've felt the others have been pretty good.

Everything you said is pretty much how I feel.

I'll take any of those four teams in about that order.
Outside of the chimney sweep challenge, I've felt the others have been pretty good.

I agree with you in that order to, although I don't necessary like Zev and Justin. But the challenges this week were very lame. Besides the ridiculously easy chimney sweep, the teams also had to find the National Library and let some girl give them a book. The only "hard" challenge was eating a large meal in 12 minutes. There was basically no chance of any of the bad teams lagging behind.

Kent and Vixyn annoy the shit out of me. I REALLY want them to lose. They have only advanced on blind luck, not skill, and definitely should not be an "all star" team that they brought back on the show.

They should have been eliminated just for stupidly driving all the way across Japan and missing that required flight. Dumbest thing I've ever seen on this show.

ugh, bummed the cowboys are out but they've been asking for it with their slow starts the last few weeks. i knew it was going to be them as soon as they started talking about how independent the cowboys are and don't really have any race-friends at the very beginning. just knew something was going to come back and bite them when they needed someone's help.

if kent and vixyn make it through one more leg i'm going to want to kill myself. i hope Big Easy ends them in the kitchen challenge next week

Yeah I hated to see the Cowboys go too.

I predict the next teams eliminated will be:

The Goths
Doofus and Zev
Jen and Keesha
Flighttime and Big Easy

and

(the winners) Gary and Mallory

The cowboys were great at tasks that needed pure athleticism, but anytime they had critical thinking to do or self-navigation, they were bleeding time. It was bound to catch up with them eventually.

^ definitely agree about the cowboys not being good with critical thinking, etc (especially Jet IMO).

and off of what Boogity said, i love Gary and Mallory and would love to see them win but I just don't see it happening. I think the final 3 will be the trotters, zev and justin, and keesha/jen. not sure who will win out of those 3 though.

While I understand the "tell a person a number/quote/etc." challenges, and they have their own strategy (have friends to ask), it was kinda dissapointing to see only half the teams actually complete the challenge as designed.

It would have been interesting to have to show your bike odometer to the challenge guy. Not that I'm complaining though since the trotters and Gary/Mal benefited from it. But I was disappointed with 3 of the teams not having to actually rely on doing it properly.

Man I hate the goths. What kind of "male", goth or not, lets a chick pull him in a cart because he's tired when she just did the same amount of work if not more. Ugh.

I like all the rest of the teams but am rooting for Zev and Justin cuz they always have such good attitudes and I love that Zev makes fun of his autism.

Back