• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazon Prime Thread

I just scrolled through and it's basically a bunch of shit you would find in Skymall

Yeah, fuck you, Bezos!

If you know exactly what you want, you can still find some good deals.

We just picked up a cast iron skillet, and we'll probably pull the trigger on one of the Bissell machines.

is there even a way to search/filter through the sale products? i just wants some goddamn bedsheets

It's like any other sale. Lure you in with a few big ticket items...surround it with crap.

#PrimeDay is like when your friend claims he's throwing an epic party but you show up and there's only a 6-pack and a bowl of Cheetos

IDK guys, I'm psyched to get some SD cards and a sweet waist-trimmer belt.

I saw WordPerfect on there. What is this, 1992?

I picked up the $200 LG tv, picked up one of the amazon fire sticks, and grabbed another portable charger. Those things are clutch

Blew through a large portion of my Amazon credits on memory foam pillow, Qi charger, android car charger, apple car charger, portable charger, SSD drive, new computer fan, and HDMI cables - all warehouse deals. Love warehouse deals, but I normally stick to the missing accessories or damaged/non-original packaging listings over the listings with cosmetic issues on the item. I also bought a 3 pack of $15 gift cards to get a $10 bonus credit.

Back