• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

American Adults Keep Getting Fatter

starts at the top, the President is a role model -- all McDonald's and no exercise

I actually watched the people as they boarded an airplane the other day. I bet 70% of the people passing by where I was seated were grossly overweight, and many were obese. It was really pretty disgusting.

I actually watched the people as they boarded an airplane the other day. I bet 70% of the people passing by where I was seated were grossly overweight, and many were obese. It was really pretty disgusting.

That's fine as long as one of them isn't sitting next to you.

man you can really see it in the south. once i get to the rural areas, the # of obese really starts to skyrocket.

Bird, part of your problem is living in Alabama.

Ph, you're right about that! I think we lead in the percentage of people who smoke as well. To be fat and a smoker, that's Alabama!

man, Tennessee is in the same boat bird.

people have been normalized to accept it. it's a huge* problem, but people don't perceive it as such because "everyone is doing it."

*:rimshot:

Back