• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

American food is unfit

When I got back from a week in Paris, I had the shits for days. I thought I'd contracted a tapeworm. And we don't eat processed foods in casa moonz.

This country sucks.

I wouldn't say epic, but think about it. Eat American foods, have digestive problems, buy over the counter drugs.

Who wins here?

Who the fuck eats Fruit Loops, Swanson dinners, and/or Mountain Dew? If you eat that shit, you deserve the runs.

When I got back from a week in Paris, I had the shits for days. I thought I'd contracted a tapeworm. And we don't eat processed foods in casa moonz.

This country sucks.

Shouldn't have butt chugged that Bordeaux

This article is pretty shitty, lots of scare tactics and incomplete info.
I'm sure some of those things aren't good for you, but you can't talk about that kind of stuff without some kind of scope, of which, the article is completely devoid

You can't eat fast food and drink cokes but there's plenty of fresh decent food at grocery stores.

slogans_that_really_capture_the_crux_of_the_brand_640_10.jpg

Back