• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

The town awoke to find Evo, vanilla civ, dead in his underwear. There appears to have been tearing. I won't question Evo's interests.

Day 4 starts now, ends at 2:00pm ET

ugh I'm mad evo died because he was doing all the heavy lifting and now I feel like I have to go back and figure some things out

ugh I'm mad evo died because he was doing all the heavy lifting and now I feel like I have to go back and figure some things out

This is probably the hardest game I've ever played. There aren't any "unfun" people to help me focus.

***Creamy***

I'm going to try a reread with Ryala being bad.

Now that ryala is dead, I think we need to start seriously discussing his favorite type of food

BBQ

Juices end round was solid
Bym and I are of one mind right now...so bym is civ

Knight hasn’t said anything about us being teammates yet. He drew mafia again and hates his life, but is excited to be back so doesn’t really care

knight

This was the post of the cop after he got one investigation. So is this clearing of BYM, with the caveat that he could be mafia Godfather, and return civ if investigated.

gouda, bym, and ryala were the non-ryala voters last round, and i say we vote for gouda and bym!

I'm all in for Gouda this round.

A. He didn't answer my bee question.
B. He's mafia.

I'll vote closer to 2 to avoid early majo.

and then hopped off to aVoId MaJo sure thing

okay

so we have a full vig, meaning at least two V's

we have a full cop, so at least two C's

it appears we do not have a SK, so an even number of T's

we have an Innocent Child, so we have at least one M

mathematically, we are most likely we're at VVCCTTM (victim!), but either way we have two mafia left --- most likely, we're out of specials

gouda, bym, and ryala were the non-ryala voters last round, and i say we vote for gouda and bym!

I don't thiink we should vote for bym. I think the cop investigated him.

Also, since the cop is dead. There's no way I'm mafia because Ryala was the most important mafia member left.

there is a godfather though and tejas' post are soft support, at best, so I don't clear bym

I also hate the way bym plays with his vote holding because even when he is civ you can never tell because he's so non-committal in his votes

okay

mathematically, we are most likely we're at VVCCTTM (victim!), but either way we have two mafia left --- most likely, we're out of specials

I struggle with C9++ and figuring it out, but wouldn't mafia think there are more specials? They have more info than we do, right? If there weren't more specials, I would have thought that they would have hit Blue or I last night.

there is a godfather though and tejas' post are soft support, at best, so I don't clear bym

This is true. I forgot about GF.

I don't thiink we should vote for bym. I think the cop investigated him.

Also, since the cop is dead. There's no way I'm mafia because Ryala was the most important mafia member left.

Only if there's an SK does RB != goon

okay

The two mafia left most likely include a GF, so the probable clear of BYM by Tejas leaves some room for doubt.

I am still trying to decide which was the investigation part of his post - the clear of BYM or the vote for Knight, which says he thought Knight was bad.

I'm going with he investigated BYM, got a civ return, then voted Knight because he had some suspicion.

I don’t know if we can read anything into Tejas’s posts as evidence of an investigation, sadly.

Back