• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

Don't worry idiots I'm back to win the game for the good guys

***evo***

I do have the feels that Ryala and Gouda are in chat together.

knight and ryala look civ on the catchup read

tejas looks like a giant non-claiming idiot

bym and evo look like they wear chin diapers

Ryalas vote went from
(3) blue, bym, evo {First 3 push into tie with Tejas}
(5) blue, bym, evo, Juice, Creamy [+Juice +Creamy]
(3) bym, Juice, Creamy [-Blue, -Evo]

I get a good feeling Juice and Creamy don't run up on Ryala there and pull him away from Tejas. At least not jump off ryala as well sometime after blue did.

Well, we’ll probably find something out soon enough.

So with a cop (C/CC), a vig (VV), child (M) no SK noticed, no mason claims, and a role block we have TT; ya? No chance at TTTT.

Is it worth outing another possible Civ role to verify if there is an SK or not? Leave that hanging? Thoughts?

So with a cop (C/CC), a vig (VV), child (M) no SK noticed, no mason claims, and a role block we have TT; ya? No chance at TTTT.

Is it worth outing another possible Civ role to verify if there is an SK or not? Leave that hanging? Thoughts?

Yeah, let’s out a civ power role to nail down the 50/50 serial killer.

Zm5aM6z.gif

These ryala votes are very racist

Evo's Sus-0-Meter
Juice - 0%
Knight -50%
Creamy - 5%
ryala - 100%
bym -25%
Townie -30%
gouda - 90%
blue - Child

So Ryala - Gouda as my top 2 running away

Close follow up of Knight for the 3rd but id rather 2 more nights of kills to clear that up.
Juice and Creamy are super low with townie/BYM really being my only other thoughts after knight for now.

Do we want to majo and fit in another night /day or let it riiiiiiide?

Yeah, let’s out a civ power role to nail down the 50/50 serial killer.

Fair I should have clarified, not this day, but next was the thought for the claim. Another night for possible sk to show hand and make mafia take a shot in the dark at a role or polish blue.

Actually their night hit should show their hand ya? They know how many Ts there are so if they hit blue or not tells the tale if they think there is another role out there. Maybe.

Make 'em think.

Actually their night hit should show their hand ya? They know how many Ts there are so if they hit blue or not tells the tale if they think there is another role out there. Maybe.

Make 'em think.

They don’t know how many Ts there are for sure. They have a good guess.

I'm (too late) back to my thoughts that Ryala's BS mason claims were hiding mafia. Not just a civ blowing smoke.

I'm the 1-shot cop, got unlucky with the save. I would've looked really cool if tejas was bad though.

***knight*** is maf

Back