• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

knight works for me to test the arr-y'all-uh claim

i bought a new pair of birkenstock clogs and i enjoy them, this can kick off overnight banter with a BANG

knight works for me to test the arr-y'all-uh claim

Nahhhh son.

We kill ry'allqueda now.

He turns up cop we then put all the remaining civs on Knight. Anyone who doesn't we KNOW is mafia.

Sail into the sunset with some margs and tacos.

I'm the 1-shot cop, got unlucky with the save. I would've looked really cool if tejas was bad though.

***knight*** is maf

Not sure i'm buying this. The claim puts us at M VV CCC X for the roll. X could not be M, V, or C. It could only be T (most likely) D, or B (civ blocker - rare)

Nahhhh son.

We kill ry'allqueda now.

He turns up cop we then put all the remaining civs on Knight. Anyone who doesn't we KNOW is mafia.

Sail into the sunset with some margs and tacos.

#NotallQaeda

But I don’t know that I understand this

I like the work you’ve put in this game though

I am also a 1 shot cop

This cannot be true if Ryala is a one-shot cop. Can't be two one shot cops.

Somebody earlier said that Ryala and Gouda were chatting. Probably so, in mafia chat.

Thats two on my more likely mafia than not.

guys, don't overthink this

take out ryala and we'll figure out next steps after the night

I investigated blue, he came back not humor aligned

Juices end round was solid
Bym and I are of one mind right now...so bym is civ

Knight hasn’t said anything about us being teammates yet. He drew mafia again and hates his life, but is excited to be back so doesn’t really care

knight

Tejas investigated either Juice or me N1. From the wording, it was probable me.

I’ll probably vote Ryala tomorrow. If anything, it’s a lesson for showing up on D1.

Not that he’ll remember it this time.

There's no other way for me to play that. I can't claim because I get hit at night. And I can't take a chance with the RNG because I didn't get a chance to use my power on N1. Lots of laziness from CERTAIN PEOPLE

guys, don't overthink this

take out ryala and we'll figure out next steps after the night

Given that 4 letters are gone and we probably don't have a SK, this probably makes it 4-3, and then 3-2 after the knight majo. A 2-1 trade (between killing a civ then losing one in the overnight) is definitely not in civs best interest right now given that it eats all of the remaining margin for error.

Don't believe me, fine, kill me. Testing claims or figuring out what comes next ain't it though

Who do you think Tejas investigated?

Given that 4 letters are gone and we probably don't have a SK, this probably makes it 4-3, and then 3-2 after the knight majo. A 2-1 trade (between killing a civ then losing one in the overnight) is definitely not in civs best interest right now given that it eats all of the remaining margin for error.

Don't believe me, fine, kill me. Testing claims or figuring out what comes next ain't it though

what color are your insides

Y’all are one away from majo and tried real hard to do it. If you guys majo during the overnight, it goes to instant twilight and the majoed player may no longer talk. I’m watching the game and probably won’t be in here very often.

Police yourselves.

Back