• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

For now, I have Ryala as a super dark brown eyed civ, cause that is how far the shit level is.

I don't think mafia Tejas makes the D1 kill shot that early.

Therefore I am sticking with my Knight vote.

#unintentionalrace

Given that 4 letters are gone and we probably don't have a SK, this probably makes it 4-3, and then 3-2 after the knight majo. A 2-1 trade (between killing a civ then losing one in the overnight) is definitely not in civs best interest right now given that it eats all of the remaining margin for error.

Don't believe me, fine, kill me. Testing claims or figuring out what comes next ain't it though

Dude, if you really were a one shot cop, you totally fucking come out with that when you're in the block. No way you sit quiet.

Y’all are one away from majo and tried real hard to do it. If you guys majo during the overnight, it goes to instant twilight and the majoed player may no longer talk. I’m watching the game and probably won’t be in here very often.

Police yourselves.

I do not want this. Kill Ryals tomorrow, but let's all be chill right meow.

***Creampie***

Ryals has gotta be mafia. Looking at that end of round, no way Ryala smokes tejas without Ryala claiming. He would KNOW that any investigation he might earn would basically be suspect. There's no up side to him sitting on it. He claims like fucking first minute OT.

Yeah, obviously I was wrong about Tejas.

Where should we take mako? Nazareth, Hops, Christie's?, Thai Basil, Pho Hein Vong, Olive Garden? I think Stephanie's 2 is take out only, or that would be my top pick.

Where should we take mako? Nazareth, Hops, Christie's?, Thai Basil, Pho Hein Vong, Olive Garden? I think Stephanie's 2 is take out only, or that would be my top pick.

Where’s he going to be, did he say? He’s way closer to W-S than GSO.

I won’t be eating anywhere that doesn’t have outside seating.

Dude, if you really were a one shot cop, you totally fucking come out with that when you're in the block. No way you sit quiet.

Of course I do, I need to get my investigation out. Why do I claim and throw that away?

Ryals has gotta be mafia. Looking at that end of round, no way Ryala smokes tejas without Ryala claiming. He would KNOW that any investigation he might earn would basically be suspect. There's no up side to him sitting on it. He claims like fucking first minute OT.

Right? At the very least he shoulda smoked you, since you claimed claimed vanillasoft served dick.

Where’s he going to be, did he say? He’s way closer to W-S than GSO.

I won’t be eating anywhere that doesn’t have outside seating.

Nazareth it is then. I can hit up Winston if that's where he's going to be. I don't know Winston as well, but Waldo's Wings would be my #1 off the top of my head.

Of course I do, I need to get my investigation out. Why do I claim and throw that away?

Can you investigate one more thing? Just got my asshole bleached for this hurricane weekend date. Wanna make sure its squeaky.

Right? At the very least he shoulda smoked you, since you claimed claimed vanillasoft served dick.

Man, I wish my dick tasted like vanilla. Also, my vanilla claim was as hard as my dick in your mom. I'm firm on it. Really strong claim. Pounding that vanilla cone into her snaaaaaaaaaatch.

Jesus, I couldn't, I was already on knight! I killed the only person I could that made sure that I got an investigation to share today.

Can you investigate one more thing? Just got my asshole bleached for this hurricane weekend date. Wanna make sure its squeaky.

Fucking shit, I missed you. I was so lonely for so long. Mako kept my bed warm for a bit, but it just wasn't the same.

I wish Raise was here so we could throw the hard R around together.

You're saying that you think you'd be ice'd in OT after claiming a one shot cop? Dude,.that'd be awesome for you, basically a free dirty investigation. Because a civ isn't going to move to kill a claimed cop in OT.

You're saying that you think you'd be ice'd in OT after claiming a one shot cop? Dude,.that'd be awesome for you, basically a free dirty investigation. Because a civ isn't going to move to kill a claimed cop in OT.

You can't be 1 off cop AND a mason

@blue

Back