• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

You're saying that you think you'd be ice'd in OT after claiming a one shot cop? Dude,.that'd be awesome for you, basically a free dirty investigation. Because a civ isn't going to move to kill a claimed cop in OT.

What? Of course not. I die in the overnight if I claim. I wasn't around on N1, so I obviously use my power on N2. The only way to get an investigation result to share is to both not claim and stay alive. Knight knows this, he's not confused by what's going on.

Where’s he going to be, did he say? He’s way closer to W-S than GSO.

I won’t be eating anywhere that doesn’t have outside seating.

Can we have a real conversation real quick? Like I know most of you live there and all, but we're all in agreement that NC is like a below median state, right? Sure, it's better than like, the Dakotas or whatever else is in the middle of the country, but it's objectively trash. Winston Salem and Greensboro are impossibly awful

Charlotte sucks too. Raleigh is ok-ish, but the entire thing is a damn suburb

North Carolina has Publix. Therefore they are objectively far above median.

This logic does not apply to MS/AL

Can we have a real conversation real quick? Like I know most of you live there and all, but we're all in agreement that NC is like a below median state, right? Sure, it's better than like, the Dakotas or whatever else is in the middle of the country, but it's objectively trash. Winston Salem and Greensboro are impossibly awful

Asheville, Boone, CLT, RDU, Piedmont, Wilmington and the coast is boss. Sorry, Ryala, go back to Delaware.

Charlotte sucks too. Raleigh is ok-ish, but the entire thing is a damn suburb

Dude, I'm not even from NC and I choose to live here. I would have gone to CO until they ruined it by being first wave for legalization. CO was basically the ideal state before 90% if the other states' trash was like, "hurr sure, let's go smoke pot in the mountains."

When NC legalizes, they are going to be a top 10 state.

Dude, I'm not even from NC and I choose to live here. I would have gone to CO until they ruined it by being first wave for legalization. CO was basically the ideal state before 90% if the other states' trash was like, "hurr sure, let's go smoke pot in the mountains."

When NC legalizes, they are going to be a top 10 state.

The only people that move to Colorado because weed is legal are boomers

Jesus. Seriously fired me up here. I was born in a trash state..I know them.

Objectively worse than NC:
Maine, NH, VT, PA, Delaware
NJ, WV, VA, MD, Michigan
Minnesota, Iowa, Wyoming, ND, SD
AL, MS, OK, Arkansas, LA (minus NOLA)
NM, AZ (Phoenix is like a dry Raleigh), Nebraska, SC, Montana.

That's 25 and those are all softball pitches without even consulting the map.

NC has a strong fight against:
Washington, Oregon, Idaho,

States like Louisanna and Nevada are hard because they both have only one thing that makes them not total trash.

nb4 Ryala spouts some terrible fucking take like, "but Philly is p sweet doe." Get out of here with that "PA is a reasonable state" trash.

Hm I don’t agree with Knight’s posts about states or his logic re ryala

NC is a good state though

NC has a strong fight against:
Washington, Oregon, Idaho,

States like Louisanna and Nevada are hard because they both have only one thing that makes them not total trash.

You're a real stupid dumb dumb if you think NC is close to Washington or Oregon. These are 2 of the top 3 states in AMERICA

Hm I don’t agree with Knight’s posts about states or his logic re ryala

NC is a good state though

If you wanna put in the work to name 25 states better than NC, fucking do it. But don't come halfassed, bitch. I'll tee up the softballs:

TEXAS, California, New York, Florida, Georgia
Hawaii, Alaska, Conn., Rhode island...

Shit gets MIGHTY THIN for clear cut wins after that, hoss.

The mountain, city, coast combo is a gem.

You're a real stupid dumb dumb if you think NC is close to Washington or Oregon. These are 2 of the top 3 states in AMERICA

Eastern Washington, Spokane, and Western Washington with Seattle are strong as fuck. It's a solid state, but NC beaches rape Washington's coast. Washington probably takes it on balance.

However, Oregon, as Washington's retarded brother doesn't stack up. Portland is not Seattle.

nb4 Ryala spouts some terrible fucking take like, "but Philly is p sweet doe." Get out of here with that "PA is a reasonable state" trash.

And of course Philly is sweet. NC has lots of places that aren't awful, nowhere that's elite. I need a major city to anchor or you fall on the list

Prolly got it from one of the hard right rubes in my office who keep telling me COVID will disappear after Election Day. Those mother fuckers

Back