• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

Eastern Washington, Spokane, and Western Washington with Seattle are strong as fuck. It's a solid state, but NC beaches rape Washington's coast. Washington probably takes it on balance.

However, Oregon, as Washington's retarded brother doesn't stack up. Portland is not Seattle.

Oregon > Washington. Portland > Seattle and Mt Hood, wine country, and the coast blow NC away

Oh no, creampie. I'm sorry, bro. Can you smell and taste? If not, now is the time to really give your wife the tongue bath she's always wanted.

I just loled in bed next to her. Maybe I’ll dive on in here soon. We are mainly worried about giving something to our daughter.

And of course Philly is sweet. NC has lots of places that aren't awful, nowhere that's elite. I need a major city to anchor or you fall on the list

CLT and Raleigh do the job. They aren't a Seattle or Austin, but they match up to anything in AZ, NM, etc.

The thing about great cities is that a lot of them are in the same states, NY, CA, TX probably host 10 of the top 25 cities.

Prolly got it from one of the hard right rubes in my office who keep telling me COVID will disappear after Election Day. Those mother fuckers

I've replied you too much. Just know that when you die, I'll catch up my repping your posts.

Thanks bro. You’ve always been on my Mount Rushmore of OGB posters.

Goodnight all. Hope to be back 2 days from now feeling 20 years younger.

Thanks bro. You’ve always been on my Mount Rushmore of OGB posters.

Goodnight all. Hope to be back 2 days from now feeling 20 years younger.

My favorite part about that partial birth abortion is the fact that the meds they gave him were developed using embryonic stem cells

Need to stock up on Hurricane snacks. Suggestions? Looking to try new things.

CLT and Raleigh do the job. They aren't a Seattle or Austin, but they match up to anything in AZ, NM, etc.

The thing about great cities is that a lot of them are in the same states, NY, CA, TX probably host 10 of the top 25 cities.

CA is the undisputed champ. Texas only gets Austin and NY only gets NYC. Texas is always the overrated one. Houston and Dallas SUCK as far as major cities go, Gooner lives there, and the weather is legit awful for a warm weather place

I don't know what to do with all the honey I got this year

I probably go through about a pint a year. Harvested about 300 lbs. Not interested in making mead

I don't know what to do with all the honey I got this year

I probably go through about a pint a year. Harvested about 300 lbs. Not interested in making mead

Damn. That's quite a harvest! How many hives do you have?

You should be able to share that with family and friends and neighbors, maybe even sell some and make a little money. That's what I did some years back.

Damn. That's quite a harvest! How many hives do you have?

You should be able to share that with family and friends and neighbors, maybe even sell some and make a little money. That's what I did some years back.

6 hives now, lost all my italians last winter with an early prolonged hard freeze. All russian or minnesota hygienic right now. Big fan of them - they're assholes but super productive and haven't had any with high mite counts. Didn't know you used to keep bees, why did you stop?

6 hives now, lost all my italians last winter with an early prolonged hard freeze. All russian or minnesota hygienic right now. Big fan of them - they're assholes but super productive and haven't had any with high mite counts. Didn't know you used to keep bees, why did you stop?

Hives got wiped out between mites and colony collapse disorder and mice. I had Italian and Caucasians. The Caucasians were the easiest to work with, but really glued everything and I mean everything together.

Back