• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amsterdam and Düsseldorf are suggestions please

diverdeac

Reaction score
Headed there next week. It has been years since I was there.

Sounds like you are already in Amsterdam.

notice-to-passengers.jpg

What are cities one can visit in Europe?
what-is-airline-food.jpg

Last edited:
You might think about staying at The Dylan Hotel. Each room is different and a lot of them overlook the canals. The Michelin rated chef who has a "high wine" in the afternoons. You small plates paired with wine. You can sit over the canal outside or inside.

Another fun place is called blau aan de Wal. It's Mediterranean food and in the middle of the red light district. That is if your wife will let you window shop.

Near Dam Square is a bar called Tales and Spirits. It's locals place and is famous for inventing cocktails.

You might think about staying at The Dylan Hotel. Each room is different and a lot of them overlook the canals. The Michelin rated chef who has a "high wine" in the afternoons. You small plates paired with wine. You can sit over the canal outside or inside.

Another fun place is called blau aan de Wal. It's Mediterranean food and in the middle of the red light district. That is if your wife will let you window shop.
Near Dam Square is a bar called Tales and Spirits. It's locals place and is famous for inventing cocktails.

thanks rj

Reikjs museum or however you spell it is breathtaking. Also recommend Van Gogh museum.

Borderline Coffee Shop right of Rembrandtplein; Amstelstraat 37. Local place much better than tourist traps.

Order the punjes from Morocco. Visit Van Gogh museum

You'll thank me later.

Düsseldorf serves a shitty style of beer called altbier, served in tiny glasses that they'll continually give you until you put your coaster over an empty one. Almost as shitty as kölsch.

I think I went to Brauerei Schumacher and had like 12 little glasses of altbier. It's on a nice pedestrian street and it was a good time. City is posh as hell. Very nice airport.

Take a tour of the Henekein brewery in Amsterdam. Go thirsty.

Visit the Van Gogh museum. Smoke lotsa weed.

Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh museum are musts if you enjoy paintings.

Free your mind and walk around the Vondelpark. Also, the quad/lawn area behind the Van Gogh museum is really cool. Hunter's Pub is also not bad.

Back