• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

An Oral History: App State Upsets Michigan

Not an App fan but do pull for them since they're somewhat local. I still remember where I was that day. That game was finishing up around the same time the Wake-BC game was kicking off I believe - the game where Phonso took the opening pass back for a TD. We still lost though

Not an App fan but do pull for them since they're somewhat local. I still remember where I was that day. That game was finishing up around the same time the Wake-BC game was kicking off I believe - the game where Phonso took the opening pass back for a TD. We still lost though

effing Matt Ryan. God I hated that SOB

And we started Kerry Major over BGhee and he got burnt repeatedly.

I was in NYC with buckets getting wasted. That was the night that I thought a good that was interested in me was a hooker and upon realizing she was spending too much money on me I figured that she might be trying to take my organs.

I was at Wrightsville Beach on vacation. Came off the beach in the hot afternoon to go get some seafood at Motts for dinner. Surfed the Sirius channels to find out how bad Appy State was losing at Michigan. Heard the last three minutes in the car. Used to work at Michigan, but was for App State all the way, amazing experience. Coincidentally, at Wrightsville last November as well, on the way to a restaurant, and heard the Auburn field goal return on the radio. So- if you need me to be in a car at Wrightsville at any crucial time this season, let me know.

I was at Wrightsville Beach on vacation. Came off the beach in the hot afternoon to go get some seafood at Motts for dinner. Surfed the Sirius channels to find out how bad Appy State was losing at Michigan. Heard the last three minutes in the car. Used to work at Michigan, but was for App State all the way, amazing experience. Coincidentally, at Wrightsville last November as well, on the way to a restaurant, and heard the Auburn field goal return on the radio. So- if you need me to be in a car at Wrightsville at any crucial time this season, let me know.

Can you be there for every WF game?

Coincidentally, at Wrightsville last November as well, on the way to a restaurant, and heard the Auburn field goal return on the radio. So- if you need me to be in a car at Wrightsville at any crucial time this season, let me know.

Watched the 4th quarter of the Alabama/Auburn game @ King Neptune myself. Staying on the island again this weekend for the holiday.

52-14 today. Almost makes the upset look more impressive.

Michigan can beat ASU 52-14 every year for the next 20 years, but the stain is permanent.

Back