• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

And, It's Deleted.....

I thought I was doing a decent job of staying above board. I mean, having a mod, one who is a known WF Athletics insider, funnel info through another person's username is odd. Why he would do it (if it wasn't a mistake, mind you) -- I don't know. Heck, I'm not even sure how important it is to me that he did it. On the one hand I like unfiltered opinions on prospects coming from sources outside of the program. On the other, I value what our insiders know -- why not just post from your own username always and be done with it. The fact that he felt the need to justify the feelings about a recruit through another username . . . I get why he'd do it, it's childish, but whatever.

Of course, I could be wrong (I'm doing a good job of not taking ownership of my conclusions!). DD may/should have more vehemently on that thread argue that it was just a mistake. Two guys, one computer, whatever. Instead, the thread is gone b/c someone (I was out for a bit) took it to another level. I don't think it was me -- I never got a PM.

I still like the Old Boards, honestly. I hate the drop in traffic over there. My go to site for mindless entertainment is imploding.

WestEnd's what's going on here thread on DS is gone

POOF!!!!!!!

What is going on over there is so fucked up, its sickening. That board has gone from fun, open, and enjoyable to just pathetic. Before I was pretty indifferent about everything, however after being on here now for 1 week the atmosphere is so much better, now I say fuck them all may deacon sports burn to the ground and DV7 piss on the ashes.

...or refuse to piss on the ashes.

I would definitely piss on those ashes. cagles brought this on himself as far as I'm concerned.

That's just sad they deleted the whole thread. Luckily, I got to read a little bit of it this morning because I had no idea there was a second board. I remember a little while back some posters talking about starting one but had no idea it was up already. I'm sure there are plenty of other people like me that are tired of the constant fighting and lack of actual sports discussion over there that would like to have another option (this board).

Turf is right that competition is good but the best way to beat competition is to provide a better product. Facism never mixes well with capitalist principles.

Wow I sure missed a lot while I was at work today. It did seem that NCScout's posts regarding our commits were a little too optimistic.

Don't piss on the ashes dv7. Don't do it. Can't go back on your word.

Huh? I haven't shown anything but contempt towards cagles since like January where he turned his board into a joke.

You talking about the DM thing? That's water under the bridge brother. I was completely in the wrong and apologized for my rage filled remarks.

Back