• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Android and Adobe Flash Issues

Reaction score
So I've been having a problem with my phone suddenly being unable to play video and audio. I have an HTC DNA and as of five hours ago I could play Youtube videos just fine and now it says I need to update my Adobe Flash Player which I can't do on Android. One second working fine and the next it won't play anything. I've run into the same problem with podcasts as well. Anybody else encounter this problem or know how to fix it?

Edit: NM. Reinstalling the browser seems to have corrected the issue.

Last edited:
That works. Was more curious about why it suddenly stopped working. The podcast part was more annoying since there wasn't an app workaround for me. But the problem seems to be resolved by reinstalling my browser. Basically I was a bit drunk and being frustrated by technology when I posted.

Don't use the browser to consume media, use an app. There are a fuck ton of podcast apps out there

Back