• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ann Romney -time for a "grown-up"

The people putting the words in their moths know better. This is 100% intentional.

"Grown up" is racist now too? It's a damn foolish, short-sighted, and insulting thing to say about about the President, but racist?

If I knew how to start a poll I'd ask who would you rather tap, Michelle Obama or Ann Romney?

She's right, its time for the grown ups to take over.

Then Obama in a landslide. It's childish to think you can cut taxes and not create more debt. It's childish to thing trickle down economics is anything other than a scam. It's childish to think that W's economic policies on steroids would ever do anything other than enrich a few and destroy our economy.

Then Obama in a landslide. It's childish to think you can cut taxes and not create more debt. It's childish to thing trickle down economics is anything other than a scam. It's childish to think that W's economic policies on steroids would ever do anything other than enrich a few and destroy our economy.

I posted in an old thread about the limitations of tax increases (or the expiration of tax cuts, either way) on curtailing the debt. In short, it was a pittance of what many would believe. We're a mature economy and have been for a long time. Increasing deficits will increase the cost of debt financing. Within many of our lifetimes, we'll reach a point where annual GDP<cost to finance debt. Once debt/GDP ratio exceeds 100% it becomes exceedingly difficult to get back on the right track. Policy makers are limited in their options. We're going to have to rely on foreign investment and a depreciated dollar.

a_beautiful_mind_3.jpg

Hmmmm...

The "grown ups" were what were touted by Bush, Cheney and Co. before the 2000 election. Guess we know how that turned out.

First Obama is an invisible prick in a chair and now he sits at the small table for Thanksgiving dinner.

I can't wait to see what imagery they throw out next.

Back