• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Annual Jaybone NBA Fantasy League Full up

jaybone

Reaction score
I have a 16-team league and need two new owners. There are no keepers so everyone starts even.

The draft is this Sunday, October 7th at 9:30 PM - 4 or 5 days earlier than I would prefer, but we have a long-time owner out of the country starting on the 8th ...

I would prefer the two new owners are Deacs, but I have a few guys I can invite tomorrow, so let me know tonight, tomorrow morning if interested. I want to fill out the league early this week and get paid so I can release the draft order before the weekend. This allows owners to trade picks potentially ... just leave me a private message here and I will check tonight and tomorrow - PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS so I can invite you via Yahoo.

It is $100 entry, with full $1,600 payouts. We have weekly payouts ($10), mid-season payouts, end of season payouts, and playoff payouts. If you win the consolation bracket, you get $75. Complete payouts as follows:

$200 in weekly payouts** ($10 a week); you need to have accessed and rotated your team at least 5 days prior to the beginning of the week or during the week to receive payout; otherwise the weekly payout will go to the next highest owner) If there is an owner or owners who win the week 9-0, they automatically win or split the pot superseding the weekly winner

$25 to mid-season (week 11) 2nd place
$50 to mid-season 1st place
$25 to 3rd place
$75 to 2nd place
$125 to 1st place
$50 to best record last 10 weeks
$75 to consolation bracket winner
$75 to 6th place playoff
$100 to 5th place playoff
$125 to 4th place playoff
$150 to 3rd place playoff
$200 to 2nd place playoff
$325 to playoff winner

Smack talk is welcome. My only rule really is no Palma no Palma no Palma

Last edited:
I may be interested. I assume it’s a head to head league, by the 9-0 reference? Is each week simply a win/loss, or is record cumulative, per category? (Is your record each week 1-0/0-1, or 5-4, 6-3, etc)

What are the scoring categories?

I may be interested. I assume it’s a head to head league, by the 9-0 reference? Is each week simply a win/loss, or is record cumulative, per category? (Is your record each week 1-0/0-1, or 5-4, 6-3, etc)

What are the scoring categories?

Cool. It is category per week, and I was wrong, we now have 10 categories and 13 roster spots:

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, IL
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Offensive Rebounds (OREB), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Assist/Turnover Ratio (A/T)

I think there are 21 total weeks so your end of year record is 210 total wins/losses/ties. The season winner last year won with a record of 130-77-3.

Sounds good, I’m in. Will pm you my email and then PayPal the entry fee once I join.

Cool. I saw you joined. You can change the team name from last year's team (Seattlite) to whatever you like. After the first week of the fantasy season, I lock team names so I can match owners to money owed.

One year, a guy kept changing his team name every few weeks and it was driving me crazy trying to match it to his previous names.

Back