• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another "awshucks" moment for Roy

Just a weird story. Ridiculous that they were searching the house for weed, ridiculous that Will Graves is in a house owned by Roy, ridiculous that this is really even a story.

Pretty ritzy neighborhood for a part time student with a part time job to be living. Oh and a student that happens to live in a house owned by the coach that kicked him off the team and for who he now works for. Weird story.

I would imagine a certain fanbase with a huge inferiority complex cares greatly about this!

in an event that should not surprise anyone, this same thread has reached nine pages on Pack Pride.

do they not realize how obsessed they look?

This is all about APR for UNC. Roy doesn't give a shit about Will Graves getting a degree (or UNC). UNC is close to being in trouble for future tournaments based on APR. He promised him a "cheap" baller house and BS job if he agreed to come back and finish his degree.

"Seeds?" Was this dude planning to grow, or did he just find Roy's stash from the old days?

Last edited:
WTF are cops doing going into a guy's home for possession that is obviously a small enough amount to be personal use? Not sure what it's like in NC, but cops in this area wouldn't waste their time with that crap. I haven't been in NC for years. Do cops still do this shite down there? And who the fuck cares if Roy is renting 1 of his houses to an ex-player who wants to finish his degree, even if he's renting it to the kid for a cut rate? Do we not want players finishing their degrees?

Look, there are plenty of things to hate about UNC. This ain't 1 of them.

WTF are cops doing going into a guy's home for possession that is obviously a small enough amount to be personal use? Not sure what it's like in NC, but cops in this area wouldn't waste their time with that crap. I haven't been in NC for years. Do cops still do this shite down there? And who the fuck cares if Roy is renting 1 of his houses to an ex-player who wants to finish his degree, even if he's renting it to the kid for a cut rate? Do we not want players finishing their degrees?

no, cops down here simply fabricate charges, get warrants on bogus pretexts (read: no evidence whatsoever, b/c there was no crime whatsoever), and collect taxes. they are very good at collecting taxes. they also lie excessively. then when their bullshit is at risk of exposure they either obstruct justice by declining to collect video evidence that would be contrary to their claims, or better, they'll wait until court, make you sit for six hours while they go over every other case, then come back to you only to let you know the case is dropped because the officer "doesn't remember you," (even though i subpoenaed his dashboard camera precisely so his recollection wouldn't be necessary). did I mention they lie excessively?

Then, after all the havoc they cause, in one of the cases referenced above, they just switch jobs. like it's no big deal.

eta: they also like to shoot minorities and dogs. although this seems to be more of a national phenomenon than just in NC.

Do police where you live actually do real police work? if so mad props and respect for them.

Last edited:

agreed

They were inspecting the house because a utility company thought it was unoccupied and they had the police visit to check for squatters.

Sounds like the mistake he made was letting the police search without a warrant.

Back