• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another big injury at Duke

I hate it when players suffer season ending injuries, no matter where they play. But, if it had to happen, might as well be Duke.

Duke has incurred some serious losses from last year's team.

What gives with dook's practice schedule?! Their best players are dropping like flies! Will they even be able to field a team when we play them to close out the schedule?

Sorry to hear about this. Braxton Deaver's dad was a football player at Wake in the mid to late 80s.

DR can confirm that Deaver will in fact not be ready to play against Wake. Consider it unofficially official.

Speaking of TE...what are the chances Donatell moves to the position? I know he's entrenched on the defensive side of the ball; but, he's a very versatile player with size. And, with Gordon out, we seem a little thin at TE.

Bargas, Pike, and Serigne all seem promising. I don't see the need to move a player to be behind them.

Bargas is still in high school. Donatell could always move back next year when Bargas arrives. I'm sure Claw will figure it out!

Sorry to hear about this. Braxton Deaver's dad was a football player at Wake in the mid to late 80s.

Another Braxton, Braxton Miller, OSU QB, is potentially out for the season.

Donatell has good size. It just reminds me of moving Rinfrette from FB to LB for one season. I'm actually surprised Donatell wasn't moved to DE, but I guess we have more depth there long term.

Donatell has good size. It just reminds me of moving Rinfrette from FB to LB for one season. I'm actually surprised Donatell wasn't moved to DE, but I guess we have more depth there long term.

The kid has good blood lines Ph. If he's fully recovered from that particularly bad injury, he must be showing speed and agility to be in the mix at that rover position. I too thought he might be a DE/OLB type in Clawson's 4-2-5....sorta a rush end with his hight. If he can jump, he could be a factor over center to try blocking FG's with his 6'6" frame.

Back