• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Coaches Hire Ranking

And Clawson was at Tennessee for how long? His whole body of work is devalued because of how many years at Tennessee?

And giving the Petrino hire an A+ is almost beyond belief!

And Clawson was at Tennessee for how long? His whole body of work is devalued because of how many years at Tennessee?

And giving the Petrino hire an A+ is almost beyond belief!

Petrino has been on the bottom of most of the lists I've seen.

Clay Travis is an internet troll and this is the type of reaction he's looking for when he makes outlandish statements. Even if you ignore Bobby Petrino cheating on his wife with a co-ed, you simply cannot ignore jumping from job-to-job and leaving the Atlanta Falcons after 13 weeks without even saying goodbye in person.

Clay Travis is an internet troll and this is the type of reaction he's looking for when he makes outlandish statements. Even if you ignore Bobby Petrino cheating on his wife with a co-ed, you simply cannot ignore jumping from job-to-job and leaving the Atlanta Falcons after 13 weeks without even saying goodbye in person.

But Bobby said this 2nd term at Louisville will be his last job.:thumbsup:

Can't unread. If you haven't read it yet, just don't.

The logic the writer is using with the Clawson comments are akin to if Belichick were hired for another job and the hire rating was based on his time at Cleveland and not New England.

Clawson had an "era" at Tennessee? He was there 11 months.

I wish the Bz "era" at Wake was similar to the Clawson "era" at UT.

Rashawn Shaw disagrees with this list.

Clay Travis envisions himself as some sort of Finebaum/Simmons of the SEC with his website getting picked up by fox (trying to rival Grantland & ESPN). He's also a blatant UT homer who lives off of trolling stupid Bama or Kentucky fans as well anyone from the B1G.

As for Clawson's 11 months in Knoxville, I would imagine most impartial observes would agree it's fairly tough to evaluate 1 season. Especially given the extent to which Clawson changed their offense that they'd been running under Cutcliffe for most of the 90's and early 2000's when Cut came back after he got canned at Ole Miss. Worth mentioning also that Clawson had Tahj Boyd committed to Tennessee when he and the rest of the staff were canned. Travis is still sour about Lane Kiffin and Derek Dooley keeping Tennessee in the SEC abyss and getting passed by South Carolina. Hell Vandy was in better shape than UT before Franklin left.

Clay Travis making Jay Williams proud with that level of #analysis.

yeah, clay is finebaum lite

#goacc people are just #nervous around sec media types. every coach with ESS EEE SEE experience is the best, new coaches in the ESS EEE SEE are great hires because they are now in the ESS EE SEE, everyone else sucks because NOT SEC

Petrino will win big again at Louisville. That's a guarantee.

How many of these other hires are absolutely guaranteed to win big at their new jobs? None.

That's why Petrino is the best hire of the offseason.
I'm pretty sure the 3 paragraph excerpt above was the prompt for a question on my LSAT.

Clay Travis making Jay Williams proud with that level of #analysis.

Bz "Dynasty" is on the way! That's A list journalism sir. Jay Williams is a saint and a coaching genius. He also looks extremely well behind the journalist desk... You'd never know he has wooden pegs for legs. #peglegsjay

Back