• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another great Obama idea.

Can you link an article from a legit source that shows exactly what Obama is proposing?

If it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college

Well, he is the devil.

images

Everytime you post, Wake loses a spot in the USNWR rankings. You are a fucking idiot.

Well since I am the idiot, let me see if I can simplify it for you. When you lend money to people who are unable to pay it back then tend to default on the loan. Defaults are bad.

Well since I am the idiot, let me see if I can simplify it for you. When you lend money to people who are unable to pay it back then tend to default on the loan. Defaults are bad.

Nope. Didn't work. Still a fucking idiot. Even when you do manage to be right (think "broken clock") you're still wrong. A charming one-trick pony, but wrong in so many ways.

Another great 89DeaconMike thread

I mean, I wouldn't mind actually discussing how we transition back into a healthy housing market again. Seeing as how that is the actual idea Obama is working towards here (a fairly important one regardless of who is in charge), I do think it's worth discussing.

I don't want to put words in the OP's mouth, but enabling the system to run as it did unchecked before the crash is the obvious concern here for most people, and I assume that's the fear for the OP. Of course, he made no sense with the way he said it, linked partisan garbage, and generally hasn't made a point.

I think there needs to be a frank discussion about making sure we set up a mortgage market that is fair on all sides. Predatory lending can't continue. Consumer fear in the housing market can't continue.

Now go.

Back