• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Legendary Saxophonist Has Passed

There is Tim Capello and then everyone else....

saxman.jpg

too bad, he was a pretty major character in keith richards autobiography

RIP Bobby...so glad I got to see you several times last year. Your sax solos were the best.

fuck the sax. what a bastard of an instrument.

My apologies if it has been mentioned but I just found out another great sax player died recently. Raphael Ravenscroft who had the incredible solo on Gerry Rafferty's "Baker Street" died October 19.

Bobby Keys recently did some shows up around Mr Airy with Winston-Salem musicians I know. They laughed and told me he was an asshole of the highest order, just as they had expected. Did not disappoint

Bobby Keys recently did some shows up around Mr Airy with Winston-Salem musicians I know. They laughed and told me he was an asshole of the highest order, just as they had expected. Did not disappoint

I guess he fit right in with the Rolling Stones. They have made some great music but all of them have proven to be monumental jerks at times.

Back