• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anthony Kiedis, of RHCP, a Wake fan?

I'm the only person wearing a Wake Forest shirt at the chili peppers concert tonight.

Push your way to the front and see if Anthony pulls you up on stage or shouts, "Go Deacs!"

Lead Singer Red Hot Chili Pepper is Wake Forest Fan

k-bigpic.jpg

God forbid someone posts something again months after it first appeared. I'm sure many people didn't see it the first time.

Not trying to be a smartass but I bet this is the 20th time this has been posted in the last 5 years. It's a cool pic doe so rock on.

Lead Singer Red Hot Chili Pepper is Wake Forest Fan

WTF!? The dude is wearing crocs.

Which ranks around #784 on the weird shit Anthony Kiedis has worn. Cool tights last night by the way.

God forbid someone posts something again months after it first appeared. I'm sure many people didn't see it the first time.

Yeah, really, I thought most of of the board police stayed on the scout board.

Never seen it. Thanks for posting OP.

I thought Bruno Mars was great, hated that they almost ruined the mood w/ RHCP.

I thought Bruno Mars was great, hated that they almost ruined the mood w/ RHCP.

I thought it was awesome. It was a nice contrast. Besides, it was Bruno himself that invited RHCP to be a part of the performance.

You guys must have missed this quote in the press release when Bz was hired...

"Jeff [Redacted] is the consummate professional who brings a winning tradition to Wake Forest," said Anthony Kiedis, lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. "Ron Wellman really brought the funk with this hire."

Back