• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anti-Koch Meltdown at Wake Forest

It's not just conservatives who are afraid of Kochs meddling where they don't belong.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Took a photo of the printed article.

832bbb5fb87e7da642d3a3538511d6bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not just conservatives who are afraid of Kochs meddling where they don't belong.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Is your opinion that we should never take money as a school from people who have a strong political opinion?

final exam is whether or not you can stand being a lifetime WF sports fan

I'll skip my usual rant about the pussification of Wake Forest. That article is embarrassing, though. I'm sure it's been saved in the USNWR Wake Forest server folder. Here's to dropping out of the top 30 next year because the school has become a pussy liberal douchebag dumpster fire that can't agree about happiness...or some dumb shit, and is offering flaky centers devoted to happiness and watered down curriculum.

Fire Hatch. (Really).

Keep in mind that article is written by a political hack with a clear Koch agenda.

Anyone who uses the phrase "eudaimonia" should be slapped through the face.

Kinda disingenuous of the WSJ not to note the author is funded by Koch but what else do you expect?

Back