• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anti-Palin Author Lied

Maybe he lied, but I'll bet Sarah Palin is still a freak in bed.

Are you surprised?

Ironic that this article was written by the bastion of ethical journalism that is Andrew Brietbart.

If Andrew Breitbart told me today was Thursday, I wouldn't beleive him. There's nothing he coudl print that I'd believe him without multiple sources telling me the same thing that had nothnig to do with him.

I actually talked to a guy the other day who was/is Palin's neighbor in alaska. Said she's actually a pretty nice/down to earth woman.

I anyone really surprised? The left has had it out for Palin ever since she arrived. She was seen as a threat, a non-white male conservative, and they were willing to go to any extreme to defame her. Luckily for them she has proven to be in over her head politically, but there are still fringe elements of the movement who get off to any negative press about Palin, regardless of how slanderous it is. That's this author's audience.

That being said, I really hope the part about Glen Rice is true. Its hilarious.

Bachmann is about 3000x more competent than Palin. She won't win, but she does all right in debates and seems to have a pretty decent command of things.

No surprise what Im the Captain says about Palin. I imagine she was as surprised as anyone at the circus that surrounded her.

LOL. Read the SHOCKING email. He basically says that he won't print any unsubstantiated, tabloid trash. It only lends credibility to the book.

LOL. Read the SHOCKING email. He basically says that he won't print any unsubstantiated, tabloid trash. It only lends credibility to the book.

Yeah but BSD, he basically ended up printing them anyways. If you read all the stuff in question from that email, they're all in the book.

We already knew the book was a hack piece though. In most cases like this, where there is smoke, there is fire. A la Bill Clinton.

She's a weirdo who disappeared into her bedroom to watch taped soap operas after a day at the office - which happened to be as the governor of Alaska. Fine. Cool. I just don't want her as my President, VP, Senator, or anything other than my mail delivery person or designated blow queen.

Bachmann is about 3000x more competent than Palin. She won't win, but she does all right in debates and seems to have a pretty decent command of things.

Can't stand Palin, but gotta disagree. She crashed and burned in her "lamestream media" interviews and has since retreated to the safety of social media and Fox softball interviews. Even in her answer to the "gotcha" question about what she'd seen as a tourist in Boston, Palin's voice went up several octaves, her eyes bugged out, and she started mumbling once she realized she'd butchered the question about Paul Revere. Even Sarah's self-aware enough to know when she screws up and has much greater self-preservation instincts.

Bachmann, on the other hand, is a heady mix of ignorance, certitude, and blatant lies and she's like the Energizer Bunny no matter how many times she mangles basic facts. She has no filter and parrots the last thing anyone says to her if she thinks it discredits an opponent. Bachmann has yet to miss an opportunity to deep throat a microphone with nary a thought to who's holding it and how stupid they can make her look.

I actually talked to a guy the other day who was/is Palin's neighbor in alaska. Said she's actually a pretty nice/down to earth woman.

He's just saying that to try and get in her pants.

Sarah Palin is laughing all the way to the bank. A hack job book puts her in the news again and she makes more money.

Back