• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anti-terror action in Belgium

I haven't seen anything about this, is it related to the Paris attackers getting their weapons in Belgium?

I haven't seen anything about this, is it related to the Paris attackers getting their weapons in Belgium?

That would be my guess but when the TV news had a report on it my mother-in-law called and wanted to talk about her aches and pains. So, I had to encourage her and missed the first report. Well, mother-in-laws are like that, poor things.

Damn, Belgium just stopped fucking around and eating chocolate.

wheat beer....hangovers

Police are claiming to have stopped an imminent attack. From what I've read, the three opened up with military grade weapons on the police as they were executing the raids. Police had been planning the raids for two weeks, but could wait no longer. The 3 were all fighting in Syria as of 2013. No known connections yet to the guys in Paris, but it seems likely they'd have met at some point. Explosives found in at least two other apartments that were raided simultaneously.

Back