• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Antonio Ford

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone been more penalized this year? Countless false starts, now a personal foul. He's a senior, he shouldn't be pulling this shit.

On one hand I agree with you, especially about the false starts. But I also noticed that when he went out of the Utah State game with a sprained ankle, our backup LT struggled blocking and keeping his man off of Wolford on the blind side of the pass rush.

The personal foul was bad. I didn't see it though and the radio crew didn't describe it. What happened?

He is the best option at LT. That doesn't mean he is a great player by an stretch.

I kind of feel for him, since he is really a guard who is coming off a pretty bad injury, but he is just horrendous as a LT. There HAS to be someone on the team that isn't quite as bad. Heck, I don't think one of the back-up kickers would do worse.

Is there no true frosh ok that could have pushed us to 4-1? The d is playing well enough that a very poor I could have us looking at more wins this year. Not make us good, just not make us putrid

That false start on 2nd and 2 at the 12 derailed that one drive.

Back