• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any small business attorneys out there? Have some questions about starting a business

Chris

Reaction score
Hey there. I'm starting up a business and had a few questions. Does anyone know of a good small business attorney in Greensboro? I want to make sure I have everything figured out tax-wise, is what it all boils down to.

Thanks.

Seriously, just call Saul. He can help you in so many ways.

Hey there. I'm starting up a business and had a few questions. Does anyone know of a good small business attorney in Greensboro? I want to make sure I have everything figured out tax-wise, is what it all boils down to.

Thanks.

tumblr_maic14j1vh1rurv44.gif

I mean if times are tough enough that you turn to selling your body out to lonely business travellers I think uncle sam would understand and not go after you for their cut.

Thanks.
How’s the business going?

Back