• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any Starcraft 2 Players

dagreekdeac

Reaction score
on the boards? If so, any desire to play? I'm trying to improve without getting deuced in ranked matches.

Read: I'm bad, but I'm gamer bad, not I've never played games online bad.

Edited to add: Starcraft name=Mattcusprime

Last edited:
OGD plays. I also think juicekthx does as well.

I never really got into Starcraft. Give me Warcraft IV plez.

OGD plays. I also think juicekthx does as well.

I never really got into Starcraft. Give me Warcraft IV plez.

Would love a Warcraft IV, but they are so so different. (Within the confines of both being RTSes.)

images

I played it through, loved it. I put it aside a while ago though after completion. I'm not into being pwned by some 12 year old Korean over and over and over so I didn't pursue the online play.

I played it through, loved it. I put it aside a while ago though after completion. I'm not into being pwned by some 12 year old Korean over and over and over so I didn't pursue the online play.

They still teach classe on it in Korea I believe. They try to improve your performance by upping the amount of "actions/clicks per minute" you can perform or something like that. My brother was telling me that some of them get up to the point of being able to conduct hundreds of clicks in the game each minute, allowing them to build up massive fleets of shit.

It's region specific now, so it would at least be a 12 year old American. The multi-player though is gold.

They still teach classe on it in Korea I believe. They try to improve your performance by upping the amount of "actions/clicks per minute" you can perform or something like that. My brother was telling me that some of them get up to the point of being able to conduct hundreds of clicks in the game each minute, allowing them to build up massive fleets of shit.

Best players are in the upper 200s for APMs. That said, clicking on a spot is an APM.

i try to play a couple games a week but have been playing more street fighter recently. I am terrible considering how much I play (barely platinum, and soon to be demoted). I will post my user name and character code when i get home from work.

I play several games a week, trying to cut back a little actually as I'm working on a software project that is hogging my time. I'm top of my platinum 1v1 division by 100 points. I used to be diamond but when I switched races I lost a bunch of games and got demoted. I'm pretty sure the promotion is broken right now because I win about 75% of my games in platinum against mostly diamond players and still haven't been promoted.

I'd be down to play a few team games some time, though I do believe WCIII was a much better team game.

I geek out whenever I play this game! I rarely ever game, but when I do, it's Starcraft. I'm not very good either, but I do my best.. :p

I'd play whenever someone wants to..

If people will PM or post their usernames, I'll put them in the OP and we can get a couple games going etc.

Back