• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any suggestions

EagleDeac

Reaction score
For a 3 or 4 minute video to show at a company holiday party. Have shown YouTube compilation videos of inspirational movie clips in past years. Any suggestions in that category or any other (maybe humor) would be appreciated. (for humor I've already considered a buzz inspirational speech and a Wellman interview, but I'm looking for other ideas). Thanks for any help.

Make a JibJab with some of the important people's faces. Very easy, work appropriate, and no one will have seen it before.

Just show clips of the faces of employees of Enron, Tyco, Madoff, WorldCom, Adelphia, etc finding out about what their senior leadership had done to them.

The bike on bike collision at the 3:00 is not at all what I was expecting.

**to sleepy's post.

What was that YouTube video from awhile ago that had a compilation of great speeches? Had brave heart, I think dumb and dumber and a bunch of others.....finished off with cheers and clapping....damn Swiss cheese memory.

Back