• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any TV/Video for Wake-High Point?

Nope... Different computer, different browser... same issue

Even tried switching my internet over to my Verizon 4g tethered through my phone & got a great connection (10 MBPS down/7 up) but video is doing the exact same thing.

Strange because mine looks fine and isn't skipping frames. I dont wan't to jinx myself though. Wow, smallest gym we've played in since the 50's

Wow the pre-game is unwatchable. They're charging money for this???

After a few beers it makes it a little easier to listen to these guys

Any generous spirit that wants to send me their log-in (and if my logging in kicks you off, I'll stop), I will give you positive reputation as often as possible for three months!

UGH WE HAVE TO STARE AT KEEPER DURING THEM SINGING....THIS SUCKS. I WANT A REFUND

Whew...the flag blocked him out

now i'm just getting 1 frame every 5 seconds or so... audio is crystal clear though.

currently listening to stan but half the people on game thread sound like they're watching, did everyone shell out 5 bucks for it or am i missing something

My video feed is hard to watch. Lots of stops to buffer, skips in the action, etc.

My feed has been awesome, I'm on campus.

It froze once but I just reloaded the page and it was back.

Back