• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any Vegas Odds v. BC?

Wake will probably be -3 or -4, lines will come out tomorrow for the most part I think.

BC seems like a pedestrian team but we haven't proved much either -- State and Syracuse look bad. Plus a young team on the road in a conference game.

Wake is up to -1/1.5 in most books now.

I can't believe Tech only opened at -6...that's absurd.

Wake now trending towards -2 on most books.

I don't see Tech opening at -6 anywhere. The consensus open was -10, and it's already up to -11.5.

Others of Note for top games/past opponents
@VT -7 Clemson (two top 15 ACC unbeatens)
@Syracuse -3 against Rutgers (Cuse won in OT again last week)
Bama -4.5 @Florida (two top 10 undefeateds)
@Wisconsin -9.5 Nebraska (two top 10 undefeateds)
A&M -2.5 @Arkansas (two top 10 losers last week)
Baylor -3.5 @Kansas State (2 undefeateds)

If I was a betting man, I'd be tempted to take Clemson +7 against Va Tech. Clemson will put up points, and I'm not sold on Va Tech's QB.

Of course, I'd also be betting on Dabo, which is why I'm not a betting man to begin with...

Are people really thinking about betting on a Wake-BC game? At BC?

Jump all over it. GT will win this by 20. No way NCS can stop GT's offense

I wouldn't be so sure about that quite yet. Amerson will be the best CB the big WR has faced and has the best chance of any yet at shutting him down 1v1. Cole finally got switched back to his natural OLB spot last game and had 15 takcles a sack and a FF (although the rest of the D got killed). I think NCSU may surprise GT, and will certainly put up points.

I wouldn't be so sure about that quite yet. Amerson will be the best CB the big WR has faced and has the best chance of any yet at shutting him down 1v1. Cole finally got switched back to his natural OLB spot last game and had 15 takcles a sack and a FF (although the rest of the D got killed). I think NCSU may surprise GT, and will certainly put up points.

Who knows. We probably shut down Tech's option last year as good as anyone and our defense was terrible against everybody else.

Back