• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anybody have an extra Princeton ticket?

DBlues

Jesco White
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have one extra ticket to the Princeton game on New Year's Eve? I have two seats already (for my step-son and myself), but would also like one more for my wife.

The two i have are lower level - if i end up scalping/buying an upper level seat, should i anticipate any problem using it to sit down low for this game?

You should just buy a ticket when you get there if you can't get a free one. We have upper level seats and have been told to move down for every single game this year minus Minnesota.

You should just buy a ticket when you get there if you can't get a free one. We have upper level seats and have been told to move down for every single game this year minus Minnesota.

Good info, thanks!

I think they're giving out free gen. admission tix to the men's game if you buy tix to the women's game.

Like anyone would notice

natm2_6L.jpg

Back