• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anybody watching "Rectify" on sundance?

SC DEAC

Reaction score
I recorded the Rectify marathon this weekend and I'm four episodes in and this is just a great show. Saw where it was renewed for a 2nd season also. Feels like part John Grisham legal thriller, part William Faulkner novel about small southern towns, part existential manifesto on how to survive living on death row, and part fictionalized version of the West Memphis 3 case (but with just one instead of 3). Anybody else seen this?

Started a thread about it and there was not much response. I really, really enjoyed the show. Your description is very on point. I am stoked for the next season. I hope it migrates to AMC and is shown in high def.

I'm doing a Top of the Lake/Rectify binge watch this weekend, I'll come back afterwards.

I'm doing a Top of the Lake/Rectify binge watch this weekend, I'll come back afterwards.

I am three episodes into top of the lake. I liked Rectify much more than TOL, but I still think TOL is very good. I will have a better opinion once I am done with TOL.

I am three episodes into top of the lake. I liked Rectify much more than TOL, but I still think TOL is very good. I will have a better opinion once I am done with TOL.

I'm in the Pit majority (seemingly) as a Sepinwall/Fienberg reader and one likes TOL as best new show and the other Rectify so I figured I would check out both. On their rec Hannibal will follow

I'm in the Pit majority (seemingly) as a Sepinwall/Fienberg reader and one likes TOL as best new show and the other Rectify so I figured I would check out both. On their rec Hannibal will follow

Yeah my taste matches well with sepinwall. I really think you are going to like Rectify. Think In the Bedroom but a little less depressing and more philosophical.

Yeah my taste matches well with sepinwall. I really think you are going to like Rectify. Think In the Bedroom but a little less depressing and more philosophical.

Well I've been pimping In the Bedroom since it came out so I'm excited.

Watched the final two episodes tonight and I'm more on board than ever with this show. Highly recommend. Just don't watch with someone who has never seen you cry though...good gracious.

Back