• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anyone else getting popups on the board

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
It's only happening to me on this site.

I have popup blocker on.

Is this happening to anyone else?

I am guessing you have been singled out for poor treatment, as is the norm, amirite? That or you are still using fucking prodigy

This has all the makings of another one of cookoutdeac's dastardly schemes. He's finally infected our campus, so it stands to reason our computers would be next.

No wai they're originating from our site. Might want to run some cleaning programs on your pc.

cookout, you would be correct. I have a PC.

I'll do a scan later tonight.

Thanks.

Hey, since you helped me, maybe you can help Toogs and teamramrod get laid or a life.

They, Racer and a couple of others amaze me every day. How sad must their lives be to stalk me knowing I haven't seen anything they have posted in months?

I put the over/under at four more Toogs posts on this thread that I won't see and more on the tourney threads.

Thanks.

Hey, since you helped me, maybe you can help Toogs and teamramrod get laid or a life.

They, Racer and a couple of others amaze me every day. How sad must their lives be to stalk me knowing I haven't seen anything they have posted in months?

I put the over/under at four more Toogs posts on this thread that I won't see and more on the tourney threads.

Aren't you ignoring me?

oddly enough i clicked on this thread and a popup window did appear. using IE9.

Absolutely no chance they are coming from our site. We don't have ads, or anything external for them to piggyback on.

i8SpBem.gif

Thanks.

Is it really stalking when you post threads constantly about things solely relating to yourself?

I clicked on this thread and a toilet popped up on my computer. Anyone else have this issue?

Back