• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anyone have St. Louis tips?

Lunadeac

Reaction score
Hello folks,

Just got into STL yesterday and am wondering if anyone has some must dos while i'm here. Went to Bridge taproom and wine bar last night and it was fantastic. Blues city deli was awesome for lunch as well. Going to three Brewers-Cards games so what should I do each day before the game?

Thanks!

Lucky for you, there are probably 197 experts on St Louis on this board. I think if if someone asked for advice on Mogadishu we'd at least have 2 or 3 experts.

I don't usually want a sidekick, but I guess we can chill tonight.

How are you at fighting crime and catching bad guys with webs that shoot out from your hands? If you consider yourself below average, it might be best to stick to the Bridge Taproom.

Alternatively, if you are a babysitter, I might have an offer for you. Serious PM responses only. Thanks.

WEBS. HANDS. PERIOD.

I wouldnt walk around at night pretty much anywhere. I was almost mugged right outside of my five star hotel a couple years ago.

I spent almost every night that I was there at the Dubliner Bar.

Broadway Oyster Bar (shrimp grinder)
Schlafly's Tap Room

Zoo (free), Art Museum (free), & Science Center (free)--all in Forest Park
City Museum (cost a little)

I second the zoo, if you like that sort of thing. Wasn't impressed with the rest of the city when I was there in '04, but the zoo was nice. Oh... and the pizza sucked.

Broadway Oyster Bar (shrimp grinder)
Schlafly's Tap Room

Zoo (free), Art Museum (free), & Science Center (free)--all in Forest Park
City Museum (cost a little)

Was looking at those two restaurants earlier...errr thanks SATAN! :eek:

scaled.php

Last edited:
- IMO's pizza
- riverboat gambling
- ted drewes frozen custard
- fitzs root beer in the loop
- italian food on the hill, pay homage to yogi berra