• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anyone heard anything on this Apollo 13 live show in W-S?

DemonDeaconz

Reaction score
http://www.apollo13live.com/index.php

My mom bought the whole family tickets to see this interactive Apollo 13 showing in W-S this weekend and was wondering if anyone has ever heard of it or if anyone is going to see it. Not sure what to expect, to be honest. But, I am pretty excited - should be pretty fun

My wife and I have tickets to see it on Sunday afternoon. We have been told by several people that it is extremely cool. I'm looking forward to it.

My wife and I have tickets to see it on Sunday afternoon. We have been told by several people that it is extremely cool. I'm looking forward to it.

Glad to hear it. Wasn't alive when it happened but I'm really interested in space related things. I'm excited

My wife and 10 yr old went and loved it.

Friend of mine & his wife went & told us about it at a SuperBowl party. THey really enjoyed it! It was interactive & they each had some lines to yell at certain points. The wife was supposed to answer the phone at her chair but it never rang. Hope you all enjoy it!!

Haven't been but have heard nothing but positive reviews.

bumped just to say that the show was terrible.

Everyone (65-75) people were assigned their own 'job.' They gave us all distinct instructions on what to do and maybe only 5 people actually had something to do. Wasn't pleased with it one bit

video/pictures look pretty cool. you're probably just a debbie downer.

OK...we get it...it didn't work for you that night. Apparently it did for others....

I'm not sure that I would go as far as DemonDeaconz in calling the show terrible (although I can't blame him for having that opinion), but I was definitely underwhelmed. (I have often wondered whether you can just be "whelmed", rather than over- or underwhelmed).

I think my expectations for the show had been built up too high. I agree with DemonDeaconz's description of it being a cool concept, but poorly executed.

Last edited:
Back