• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anyone need HDMI cables? 10 6' cables for $12

Need aside, if that site is legit, there's no reason to not buy them. You can never have too many HDMI cables lying around.

Need aside, if that site is legit, there's no reason to not buy them. You can never have too many HDMI cables lying around.

For this reason alone I just ordered some. Payed with my paypal account, and signed in as a guest. Really smooth process, and didnt have to pay anything for shipping.

I wonder what kind of scam spiffylubes just got me involved in.

This might be the first time I've ever been called out for anything here. Hooray relevance!

Reviews of that site aren't the best, but mostly people complain about returning stuff. I don't even have anything new to plug in, but I'm sure someday I'll have another tv or 2.

I only buy my HDMI cables at Best Buy. #notreally

I actually bought an HDMI cable at Best Buy a couple of weeks ago because it's only a mile from my office. The dude tried to sell me one for $45, but I went with the $10 model.

I actually bought an HDMI cable at Best Buy a couple of weeks ago because it's only a mile from my office. The dude tried to sell me one for $45, but I went with the $10 model.

Skipped on the 24-gold plated model?

Where were you last week? I just bought 3 for $10 at monoprice. Had to pay shipping though. :rulz:

This might be the first time I've ever been called out for anything here. Hooray relevance!

Reviews of that site aren't the best, but mostly people complain about returning stuff. I don't even have anything new to plug in, but I'm sure someday I'll have another tv or 2.

You can always grab them for a couple dollars when you actually need them from Monoprice.

Edit: Awaken beat me to it.

Yeah, I still have a handful of braided cables from Monoprice hanging around.

Apparently hdmi 2.0 is coming out this year, so maybe companies are trying to get rid of their stock of 1.4 spec hdmi cables.

Buddy of mine used to work at BestBuy, and he got them for something like $7 with his employee discount.

Excuse me for being ignorant with hdmi cables, but aren't mid priced discount hdmi cables the same quality as overpriced monster cables? That's just what I've read, but I just wanted to make sure.

Excuse me for being ignorant with hdmi cables, but aren't mid priced discount hdmi cables the same quality as overpriced monster cables? That's just what I've read, but I just wanted to make sure.

As are decent cheap cables from Monoprice.

Are they sold out yet? I've got 9 HDMI cables for sale! $5 each, originally retailed for $20!

Back