• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

anyone watching Jersey Shore tonight?

This is the type of show I will watch but I really don't want to. Snooki has gone from being alright to incredibly annoying and self aware. Deena doesn't make her better. Italy was a train wreck so I hope they redeem themselves. I don't have high hopes though.

Is this the last season?

The show died when Mike got even more full of himself to the point where he thought he was so much of the star that he could become totally disengaged from the show and do nothing of interest. The Pauly-Situation team + Snookie made the show. Pauly-Vinnie isn't nearly as good and all of the girls do nothing but cry about their boyfriends. Mike does nothing but occasionally yelling at people in clubs from behind security guards. He even half asses the drama in the house

Last edited:
Snooki said Mike is already broke -that he made 4 million last year and bought a bunch of Ferraris.

I think it will be much better than the Italy season (not hard to do), because they are in Jersey, where they know how to operate.

My only concern is, when they are out in public how do they not have people all following them, because they are "celebs" now?

I think it will be much better than the Italy season (not hard to do), because they are in Jersey, where they know how to operate.

My only concern is, when they are out in public how do they not have people all following them, because they are "celebs" now?

Did you not watch the third season? They were swarms of people following them wherever they go. They just have security with them when they are out.

Mike was the show in season 1. He was a little cocky but then also a lovable loser. Then he just became so full of himself, and then reverted to somehow thinking that if he tried to hit on Snooki it would somehow make him more entertaining?

They didn't even try to hide the editing they did in that last part. Snooki was wearing 2 different outfits but they tried to make it look like one scene.

I have a pretty good feeling this will be a good season, actually. I could be very wrong. My guess is Vinny is gone for no more than one episode

Apparently there is going to be a spinoff with Jenny & Snooki filmed in Jersey City.

Apparently there is going to be a spinoff with Jenny & Snooki filmed in Jersey City.

They will have to do it somewhere else. Chris Christie hates this show and is doing anything possible to get them out of his state. He denied their request to film in jersey again.

They will have to do it somewhere else. Chris Christie hates this show and is doing anything possible to get them out of his state. He denied their request to film in jersey again.

The mayor of Jersey City already approved it. Like TW said, mayor of Hoboken said no. Filming is set to begin in a few months.

They need to quit while they're ahead. They are already 'celebs' now

Back