• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anything going on in Winston this evening...

RaleighDeacon

Reaction score
I have ended up in Winston-Salem for the next few days instead of being in northern California as originally planned. (My mom ended up in the hospital here so I am in town. It is hopefully nothing so no worries there.)

With that said, anything going on in Winston tonight? Tomorrow night? I am bored. Anybody grabbing a drink? blah blah blah...

Probably not what you are looking for but nc school of the arts has an awesome production right now. I know people who have gone to see it three times because it s so good.

The fam went to Foothills tonight so I could try Sexual Chocolate and then we ran by Camino. Does that count?

Might go out tomorrow night, but I'm locked in tonight. Got one more exam tomorrow afternoon (had 3 this week and one big ass project due) and then its party time

Looks like I'll be in town tomorrow night and Friday night too. Keep me posted on the happenings. I cannot sit out here in Stokes County the whole time.

Get drunk. Find girls. Profit.

I am all for the getting drunk part. Thinking about heading out alone, as I am bored to tears here in Stokes County at the moment.

The finding girls and profiting part, no... that would not end well. Unless I didn't get caught...

Seriously though. I may head out somewhere and grab a couple of beers just to get out of here. I'll keep you all posted on what happens, because I know you're all enthralled.

Back