• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AP All-America Teams

ACC AP reporters should be barred from the Joel. :)

Absolutely disgraceful. Look at that list of HM and defend how JC is less deserving than all 38 of them. Kennard made second-team All-American and finished fourth in ACC POY, behind JC who finished second.

Hell DSJ made the list! It's absurd.

Last edited:
54 players made at least hm. That's disgraceful.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

You can easily say that not making the 1st 3 teams was because he didn't play for a high profile team - the only guy on the 1st 3 teams whose team wasn't great was Fultz. But not making HM, WTF?!?

What effing clowns! I see a writer for the Campus Echo Online got to vote (NC Central shout out)... over John Collins?

Really hard to believe that there are 54 players that had better seasons than Collins did.

Pretty sure the way the process works is that every voter fills out their All-American first through third teams and then the top 15 vote getters are on those teams. Anyone else who got a vote then becomes HM. I don't see any other way a guy from Furman and Elon got HM if it requires more than one person voting them onto a team. So the real issue then becomes not a single voter had JC as a top 15 player in the country even though a bunch of random people did.

Any way you sort it this is just garbage.

Back