• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Apathy towards [Redacted], Anger towards Wellman...

WFdeacon04

Reaction score
To continue full meltdown status, I feel the more threads the better...

Really not even angry towards [Redacted] anymore. Almost feel bad for him - as someone else wrote, the guy is simply a puppet for Wellman/BOT and is trying to do the best with his limited skill set and personality. He never really had a chance here, and with the transfers and now insanely young team in a new ACC, next year will be massacre for him. No chance.

Ron Wellman is where my anger lies now. The man has without a doubt destroyed this program, and countless fans - young and old - will all but completely lose interest in the shattered remains of our program. He made the wrong hire to begin with - which could have been forgiven - but instead refuses to admit his mistake, and has now destroyed his own legacy here at Wake. We have already proven it a bullshit fallacy that he has been responsible for a number of championships here (only 3 I believe in 20+ years?), our Athletic Cup rankings have plummeted, and we are the laughing stock of the ACC.

BzzWhatever, WellmanOUT.

To continue full meltdown status, I feel the more threads the better...

Really not even angry towards [Redacted] anymore. Almost feel bad for him - as someone else wrote, the guy is simply a puppet for Wellman/BOT and is trying to do the best with his limited skill set and personality. He never really had a chance here, and with the transfers and now insanely young team in a new ACC, next year will be massacre for him. No chance.

Ron Wellman is where my anger lies now. The man has without a doubt destroyed this program, and countless fans - young and old - will all but completely lose interest in the shattered remains of our program. He made the wrong hire to begin with - which could have been forgiven - but instead refuses to admit his mistake, and has now destroyed his own legacy here at Wake. We have already proven it a bullshit fallacy that he has been responsible for a number of championships here (only 3 I believe in 20+ years?), our Athletic Cup rankings have plummeted, and we are the laughing stock of the ACC.

BzzWhatever, WellmanOUT.

DING, DING, DING!!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

This x 1 trillion

It is nice to see Wellman use himself as a human shield instead of alumni.

been screaming for months that it is WellmanOut over BuzzOut

Buzz is just a shitty basketball coach, always has been always will be. Not his fault he keeps getting propped up by Wellman. Hell Buzz is probably miserable because he really has tried everything he just sucks that much. You know whats worse than just sucking, sucking and actually knowing you suck and that is Buzz. Wellman could end all of this right now but nope the beat goes on, we are hostages, Buzz is a hostage (though 1 million dollars a year compensated), everyone is a hostage to Wellman that worst fucking AD in the country.

If we weren't kept in the dark for so long, I wouldn't be so angry... but he continually attempts to pull the wool over our eyes and feed us the same bullshit talking points about 'culture' and 'progress' and the 'right players'... FUCK YOU RON.

I wonder how easy they're going to try and make the non-conference schedule so they can get some easy wins in an effort to show "progress". I think it'll be the craziest non-conference schedule any of us have ever seen.

Couldn't agree more. Wellman needs to go. Basketball isn't the only thing he's destroying.

Seriously, I'm going to Ron Wellman's face, all over it. Then i'll make him walk around like that.

Back