• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Apathy

When I left work at 6 I knew there was a game, but I didn't think about it again until just now.

It is sad to walk into the Joel and look around, and realize what has become of our program. Really, just sad.

I assume you were around during the Staak error and playing at the GSO Coliseum...in your opinion, are this season and last season better or worse than the 85-89 seasons?

I assume you were around during the Staak error and playing at the GSO Coliseum...in your opinion, are this season and last season better or worse than the 85-89 seasons?

I was. IMO, last year was worse ... partly because of how far we have fallen so quickly. When the current seniors were freshmen, we were the last undefeated team in the country, #1 in the freakin nation, and had wiped the floor with the Heels. Life was pretty good then. Then came tourney time, Maryland and Cleveland St., and the slide began.

Last year was historically bad. We are better this year. There is encouragement in next year's class.

It stunk having to go to GSO. Having the Joel is better. However, I miss having the Joel full and rockin.

Finally, I like "the Staak error" ... if that wasnt intentional, dont tell me!

I was. IMO, last year was worse ... partly because of how far we have fallen so quickly. When the current seniors were freshmen, we were the last undefeated team in the country, #1 in the freakin nation, and had wiped the floor with the Heels. Life was pretty good then. Then came tourney time, Maryland and Cleveland St., and the slide began.

Last year was historically bad. We are better this year. There is encouragement in next year's class.

It stunk having to go to GSO. Having the Joel is better. However, I miss having the Joel full and rockin.

Finally, I like "the Staak error" ... if that wasnt intentional, dont tell me!

It was definitely intentional.

Back