• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Apocalypse Mafia - mafia wins greatest game ever

That's part of why my daughter plays golf. One of the easiest scholarships out there to get. Hopefully she can get one for hockey, but it's good to have a backup plan.

my son is gonna be short. I am 6 ft wife is a solid foot shorter. no schollies for him.

My son wants to play hockey, I told he cant until he learns to skate well, and he said he wants to be a goalie then because they don't move a lot. I laughed, then I remembered how much you said goalie pads cost.

Just bought a $180 chest and arms protector as well. Yay tax refund!

Let's get a signup going and I'd run a quick one for all of you guise cause you're all my friends.

Oh man, we have devolved to dick measuring over undergrad education? The dream is died. As a father, if my kid got a full ride to UMD, I would send her there in 2.5 seconds over WFU. Real talk. Save that paper for grad school.

only donks pay for grad school. or y'know, non-scientists.

I still have this super fun setup I want to try but I don't think we can get enough players:

3 Maf Goons
1 Maf Mason
9 Vanilla Civs
5 Civ Masons
1 Civ Angel (can't protect same person consecutive nights)

Masons are in 3 pairs - 2 civ pairs and 1 maf/civ pair where alignments aren't known.

If one mason gets lynched or night killed, the teammate mason dies as well.

If Angel protects a mason that gets hit, he saves that mason, but the teammate mason still dies.

I think this game has the ability to create massive amounts of butthurt and it would be hilarious to see how all the masons interact in game.

Also, because both mason pairs die if one gets killed, it has the ability to go quickly.

I still have this super fun setup I want to try but I don't think we can get enough players:

3 Maf Goons
1 Maf Mason
9 Vanilla Civs
5 Civ Masons
1 Civ Angel (can't protect same person consecutive nights)

Masons are in 3 pairs - 2 civ pairs and 1 maf/civ pair where alignments aren't known.

If one mason gets lynched or night killed, the teammate mason dies as well.

If Angel protects a mason that gets hit, he saves that mason, but the teammate mason still dies.

I think this game has the ability to create massive amounts of butthurt and it would be hilarious to see how all the masons interact in game.
Is this the time to talk strategy for this? Because I think there's a minor flaw or two that will dictate how this game plays out, and probably not as you intended. Also happy to do it via PM.

Edit: Eh, maybe not. I'll withhold the conversation and let the game play out. Could be pretty interesting.

Last edited:
Back