• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are Ben Roethlisbergers Raping Days Over?

ThinkingWithMyDeac

Reaction score
He is engaged and getting married this summer, just goes to show how crazy woman are, or is it that money trumps everything, or is it I don't know but..... link

As long as he keeps going to SuperBowls all is forgiven

She met him in 2005? And she's still with him? What an idiot.

She met him in 2005? And she's still with him? What an idiot.

Yeah, I read that yesterday. But the article was really vague on if they dated. Sounded to me like she was a fan that just showed up back in 2005 to a practice. Rapelisbergers prob just had her as a regular boot call and decided to lock it up after the second incident.

I also saw where she still lives with her parents, and not with him, because of the couple's "religious beliefs". What an idiot.

Saw this chick Steelers fan at a bar during AFC championship with a customized Roethlisberger jersey that said "My Benny" on the back...priceless

The Steelers will not win a SB as long as Ben is married. Mark it down.

Yeah, I read that yesterday. But the article was really vague on if they dated. Sounded to me like she was a fan that just showed up back in 2005 to a practice. Rapelisbergers prob just had her as a regular boot call and decided to lock it up after the second incident.

This was my interpretation as well. I thought I read somewhere she was a law student. Apparently she has instead decided to be a professional groupie. I'm sure she will be heading up "Football Wives" the bball wives spinoff.

I thought she was a physical therapist and they met at training camp. I guess I imagined that to be an employee but I shouldn't assume that.

Back