• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are Clawson and Ed Hardin right? Wake Football needs ASU series?

Last edited:
Oh noes, Wake has a famous black woman liberal professor! Such a horrible thing has never happened before!

Most Wake professors pay their taxes and i have met very few who have had to offer an apology for racially taunting a child. Way under half, if I had to guess.

She had a rather large delinquent US income tax bill not too long ago. Don't know if she corrected that or how Wake feels that reflects on a very visible Wake professor.

She had a rather large delinquent US income tax bill not too long ago. Don't know if she corrected that or how Wake feels that reflects on a very visible Wake professor.

https://hotair.com/archives/2015/04/17/melissa-harris-perry-doesnt-like-tax-cuts-or-paying-taxes/

https://www.inquisitr.com/2016189/m...cause-of-personal-crises-critics-say-boo-hoo/

http://www.journalnow.com/news/loca...cle_7e39a096-e3c9-11e4-9c3a-2feeea1356be.html

"She's one of our most famous non-sports alums."

Are Clawson and Ed Harden right about about Harris-Perry? I reread the article? I'm unsure?

Wake Forest giving the App Football program any oxygen whatsoever is against our best interests.

That's why we go to their place and beat them. Establish our dominance as the football program in Western North Carolina and, ultimately, the state. If we can't consistently beat App, scheduling them isn't really the problem. Playing them does get people in the area talking about Wake football.

Back to the original point of this thread, I would only play App in W-S and only if we could find a better opponent. Also, after the tampon earing incident, I could never take MHP seriously again.

Once again, BKF manages to turn a thread about Wake sports into one about himself. He is the most successful troll ever.

Lol BKF finally sources InfoWars. The same website run by the guy who thinks Sandy Hook is a government conspiracy theory, and that Donald Trump is being secretly drugged every night by members of his inner circle. The same guy who testified in his child support custody battles that it is all a show and overdramatization to get clicks and viewers.

It all makes sense now.

Once again, BKF manages to turn a thread about Wake sports into one about himself. He is the most successful troll ever.

With his bet, he managed to make football season about himself.

We need to get back to how App is a shitty school and Biff doesn't want to play them.

We really went from App State being #psf to infowars really quickly here.

The fans outside looked from public to private, and from private to public, and from public to private again; but it was already impossible to tell which was which - as soon as both started using InfoWars as a site of reputable information.

Back