• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are Wake and Manning A Good Fit?

Not speculation at all. The sexual escapade involving Clark and Teague is a matter of record as is class attendance and performance issues for Johnson and a couple of others. Also, the problems the two transfers had didn't just start when they showed up at Southern Cal. Anybody who watched the difference in Teague's play when Ish returned knows what I'm talking about. This is about Dino, not [Redacted].

So, Wild Bill, are you known as Braces on the Scout board or are you Braces' husband? You've got to be one or the other.

Not speculation at all. The sexual escapade involving Clark and Teague is a matter of record as is class attendance and performance issues for Johnson and a couple of others. Also, the problems the two transfers had didn't just start when they showed up at Southern Cal. Anybody who watched the difference in Teague's play when Ish returned knows what I'm talking about. This is about Dino, not [Redacted].

If there was such a pervasive culture problem then why was only Dino fired and the rest of the staff stayed around?

So, Wild Bill, are you known as Braces on the Scout board or are you Braces' husband? You've got to be one or the other.

4788640405_bf857d0aa01.jpg

One thing I know for sure is that all of JTT's problems are clearly Dino's fault. *chortle*

Actually, Bz tried hard with JTT and ARI. By all accts I have Bz is a good person, an honorable person who was set up to fail at Wake. He did his job and was paid for it. He his not the incompetent jerk this board makes him out to be. He was a wrong choice who was dealt a bad hand. Dino's transgressions whether personal and/or program cost him. There will never be a public accounting. It's not good for Wake. It's not not good for Dino. Let it go. We are in a different place now.

to answer the title of the thread, ask again in 2-3 years :)

Actually, Bz tried hard with JTT and ARI. By all accts I have Bz is a good person, an honorable person who was set up to fail at Wake. He did his job and was paid for it. He his not the incompetent jerk this board makes him out to be. He was a wrong choice who was dealt a bad hand. Dino's transgressions whether personal and/or program cost him. There will never be a public accounting. It's not good for Wake. It's not not good for Dino. Let it go. We are in a different place now.

Bzd was totally incompetent during his time at Wake. There is no way around this fact.

Lots of people were holding up Bz's work with JTT during his freshman year as evidence that he was doing a good coaching job.

His record and recruiting shows it to be a fact. competency is directly correlated to one's long-term record.

There are still people at Wake, who are responsible for the mistakes. What will become of them? What has Wake done to address the problems, other than get rid of Dino and then Buzz?

Back