• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are we like Purdue Fans?

bcobbdeacs

Reaction score
Listening to one of the talking heads before a game the other day he stated that Purdue fans expected to lose games while Indiana fans expected to win games. Is our fan base like the Purdue fans?

We'd be crazy not to expect to lose until we show we can win. But are they as good as we are at blaming the zebras?

Based on reading these boards I would say we are pretty good at blaming the refs.

I'd say I'm a pretty big fan of their chicken, although Tyson is a close second.

My first thought was, "Purdue fans? Who has an opinion or knows a stereotype regarding Purdue fans?"

So... yes.

Well, we share the same school colors, black and gold, so there's that.

My first thought was, "Purdue fans? Who has an opinion or knows a stereotype regarding Purdue fans?"

So... yes.

Big Ten fans do, and they're the worst. Constantly disgruntled, mean-spirited, have no fun, and their team has literally never committed a legitimate foul. Give me any other fan base in the Big Ten over Purdue.

Big Ten fans do, and they're the worst. Constantly disgruntled, mean-spirited, have no fun, and their team has literally never committed a legitimate foul. Give me any other fan base in the Big Ten over Purdue.

not as bad as ohio state fans

I don't know about their fans, but their female students are apparently not easy on the eyes.

Back