• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are you Buzz In Now, DV7?

I chuckle when I recall how excited all the dwarves were about chase early in the season before he flamed out like every alleged white sharp shooter since odom.

It was funny. To me at least.

Dwarves out!

Chase... chase chase chase. #smh.

Someone be taking me way too seriously here.

How on earth does zzzzz still have rep to not have gone away by now?

How on earth does zzzzz still have rep to not have gone away by now?

zzzz wishes he were in Vegas snorting rails off tramp stamps and taking fat fucks from Arkansas for all their money in poker

At least that's what he tells me

zzzz wishes he were in Vegas snorting rails off tramp stamps and taking fat fucks from Arkansas for all their money in poker

You've said this to like ten of my posts and I'm still trying to figure out what you're trying to accomplish other than causing confusion. Is it supposed to be funny or a diss, because its really neither.

You've said this to like ten of my posts and I'm still trying to figure out what you're trying to accomplish other than causing confusion. Is it supposed to be funny or a diss, because its really neither.

Deductive reasoning.

He's both mocking you and patting you on the back. Classic Moon move. Not that confusing, funny depending on your POV.

how could it be a diss?

snorting rails off tramp stamps = good
taking money from people in poker = good

Back