• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are You Interested In Covering Your Favorite School?

I'm already appalled at how poorly written some of these fan-driven sites are. I'll be watching this one---until I don't. #grammardawgs

We at CFBDawgzzz appreciate your concern, but I'd refer you to this section of the original post:

Here at CFBDawgs, we are police officers, veterans, teachers, soccer moms, political junkies, grammar teachers, real estate agents, construction workers, and River pilots.

So you can rest assured that grammar will not be an issue.

Woof!

We at CFBDawgzzz appreciate your concern, but I'd refer you to this section of the original post:

So you can rest assured that grammar will not be an issue.

Woof!
Why is river capitalized?

Why is river capitalized?
Are you trying to tell me you've never heard of River?

One of my family's favorite vacations spots is River. We pile into our minivan and drive there every summer.

It's actually our 2nd favorite vacation spot... Just too difficult to beat Lake! But we prefer River to Ocean because of all the annoying sand you get on the beach.

Didn't even open this up because I assumed it was going to be a biff parody. Glad I checked it out.

Here I was thinking I was just approving Biff's alter-ego to post.. :poop:

Doubt he'd even come back since he's probably just copy/pasting that across all the forums he can get into, but he's banned nevertheless.

Here I was thinking I was just approving Biff's alter-ego to post.. :poop:

Doubt he'd even come back since he's probably just copy/pasting that across all the forums he can get into, but he's banned nevertheless.
So you're thinking he is not going to be interesting in my sea level rise and beach nesting birds research?

post it here
I made a few tweaks to highlight college football a little more.

Abstract: Beach nesting birds, such as the amazing and spectacular American Oystercatcher, nest on beaches. Beach habitats are, of course, at risk of loss and degradation do to climate change caused sea level rise and climate change caused sea level rise could therefore negatively impact population viability for beach nesting birds. College football, with it's massive carbon footprint, is one contributor to climate change and sea level rise and thus we evaluated the potential effects of expanding the college football play offs to 12 teams on population viability of the amazing and spectacular American Oystercatcher. We used a stochastic simulation model, incorporating parametric uncertainty, ecological uncertainty and temporal variability, to assess the impact of multiple college football playoff scenarios (e.g., 0 - 12 team playoff brackets, 2 - 12 SEC teams in the playoffs, etc.) on oystercatcher population growth and future extinction risk. Our model indicated that oystercatcher population viability declines with increasing number SEC teams in the playoffs. Further, our results indicate that the only scenario where oystercatchers exhibited increasing population growth was was a zero team playoff bracket or by crowning Wake Forest Demon Deacons as champion in at least four years out of every ten years simulated. Our model results, which are obviously dependent on the input parameters, predict a strong association between oystercatcher population viability and the size of the CFP bracket, and the dominance of the SEC and Wake Forest Demon Deacons. However, we found absolutely no effect of basketball arena size. There are major implications for conference realignment and the CFP bracket organizing in the future.

Last edited:
Back