• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Area Rugs

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
Need one for the house. Where should we be looking for one, besides Overstock.com?

i recently got one from joss and main that i've been happy with. we're tearing up the carpets in two rooms soon and refinishing the hardwoods under them, so we'll be looking for two more big area rugs.

lebowski-mansion.jpg

Home goods.

Agree.

You've probably already figured this out but these can get expensive. We had thought of getting nice ones but they are $$. We went with overstock and HG. Will upgrade when our dog is older and we have more $$.

We have a decent area rug purchased for cheap at IKEA

Mine all came from homegoods and joss and main-- j &m runs rug sales basically all the time so you can definitely get some good deals. Selection at HG can be iffy (sometimes it's awesome, sometimes it's awful), but you definitely won't pay too much there. Also garden ridge if you have one nearby had a great selection when I looked around not long ago, though I haven't bought one from them.

Homegoods usually is the lowest priced of the three fwiw.

Bought most of our rugs from Saki in High point. Expensive but gonna use them forever.

For machine made look at Capel in Troy.

Last edited:
Back